Sunday, September 9, 2007

Breaking and Entering

Sunday, the day of rest...psh, yea right not at college! haha. So I woke up at 3am last night to a phone call from Del, and realized that it was ridiculously hot in my bedroom. When I got out of bed, I thought that I should check the thermostat just in case someone bumped it. Turns out my roommate Giovanna didn't have any of her blankets of bedding out of storage (because she choose to go on a date instead) and she got really cold, so she kept turning the HEAT all the way up to 100. haha so I turned it back down, and when I woke up at 8am, she had turned it back up! haha Ashtri and I laughed so hard at her. You see, she's from Peru and sometimes hard to understand, but she's so funny! I love her! So I get up and shower, and around 9am I began knocking on her door, thinking that it's so wierd that she's not awake, considering church begins at 9:30am. Well she's so silly that she locked her door when she went to bed, and so I couldn't open it to wake her up! 15min. later I pounded on the door, and she rolled out of bed, of course she didn't have an alarm either. So we were an hour late to the first sunday of the semester. She told me to go ahead and go and she'd meet me there, but I don't know anyone so there was no chance that I was going to agree with doing that! Anyways, church was really good, and so was sunday school. The lesson was great, and it was intresting to look around and try to learn names of those in my ward. Some intresting people. I even recognize some, who knows why. I think some lived in Omak, or Wenatchee or something.



Giovanna and I came home and she made a little pasta dish with Chicken/Corn/Peas/Speghetti sause/and chicken. It was REALLY good! We had two girls socializing with us for a few hours named Amanda, and Hillary. They are sweethearts. Tonight we made brownies and moved the rest of Giovanna's stuff in. Some people came over to play games, but Paige and Lisa Saure wanted to see my new nephew baby David, so I took them over to Stephanie's.



When I got home with some peaches and brownies, my door had been locked. Givanna and her friends had left all the ligths on and stuff covering the counters (I cleaned today) It wasn't the nicest welcoming home. Haha, so I was stranded outside my apartment, I had no idea what to do. Finally I took the screen out of my window and crawled through my bedroom window. What an experience! I'm loving it here, but honestly wish that I didn't have to take classes! That sucks you know. Well I need to get something in my belly! I'm starving haha.

0 comments: