Tuesday, December 4, 2007

MY LOVE

.:. OUR TIMES TOGETHER .:.




I wanna make you smile whenever you’re sad

Carry you around when your arthritis is bad

All I wanna do is grow old with you

I’ll get your medicine when your tummy aches

Build you a fire if the furnace breaks

Oh it could be so nice, growing old with you

I’ll miss youI’ll kiss you

Give you my coat when you are cold

I’ll need you

I’ll feed you

Even let ya hold the remote control

So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink

Put you to bed if you’ve had too much to drink

I could be the man who grows old with you

I wanna grow old with you







I LOVE HIM SO MUCH! The hardest thing about our relationship is being too far apart. I know though, that if we can make it through being apart this long, we can make it through anything! Some weekends I get out of school, and am so tempted to jump in my car and drive as fast as I can so that he can hold me in his arms, only I know that I'd get in major trouble. Some sacrafices have to be made, and lately more than ever I've realized how much he does mean to me. He's the best thing that's ever happend to me, and I can't wait till we can spend our endless days together:)

1 comments:

Adam & Brandi said...

What a cute post! That was really sweet. Let's just hope that he read it. But, I know how you are feeling. Before Adam and I got married he moved to Missoula and I went back to Arkansas for THREE months! So I KNOW excatly how you are feeling right now. :( But in the end it will all be worth it. :)