Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day


That's right! Today was the very first time I'm able to actually say I VOTED! I was so excited this whole past week, knowing that on Election Tuesday I would get to take the drive to the Sewer plant (haha no lie) To cast my ballot. When I woke up this morning I decided it'd only be appropriet to also dress up in Red, White and Blue to display my patriotism. Haha, then I insisted I take pictures with Mom and Dad before heading out the door to vote. You see this is the first Election that I actually got to vote. I turned 18 in 2007, so I can proudly now say that My vote counts! It feels excellent. I love politics. Hey maybe that's what I should go into. Okay-now some pictures of the journey!

This is where our District comes to vote. A very Muddy parking lot, and inside a room full or tables with 2 standing booths and one sit-down.
Yep that's right, does this not look like the most official and operational voting venue ever! haha only in North Idaho would go to your local sewer plant to vote!
You can bet your bottom Dollar that I support McCain-Palin for the 2008 Election.
This is me! Just before going to cast my VOTE

Mom and I before going to VOTE

Dad and I before going to VOTE

Get out there and VOTE! polls are open till 8pm! Make it right, vote smart:)

2 comments:

Adam & Brandi said...

Yeah Deanna! We voted too, so not to worry. Oh and one more quick thing, you look so cute in your red outfit. And I love your hair!

Stephanie & Andrew Hansen said...

hahhahahahahha! That is the funniest post I have ever seen in my life. that is funny! I love that you all dressed in red, white, and blue. I love that you documented your journey all along the way. I love that you guys made it a family affair. Finally I couldn't help but point out that you spell appreciate WRONG! Check it out! Also one last thing, I must bring to your attention - that in order to go into politics you have to have some education. That would mean college!