Monday, November 3, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

This Halloween weekend Mom, Dad and I took the long trip over to Grandpa Scoullers with Adam and Brandi and Jeremy and Morgan. Stephanie informed us this last week that she would also be joining the family on the "work trip." First we left out of town at about 11 am and headed for Jeremy and Morgans. Once there, stephanie gave us each a carameled apple. BOY DID THAT HIT THE SPOT AFTER A LONG TRIP! We joined Morgans ward for a "trunk-or-treat" and then headed to sequim, WA to visit with Grandpa. I rode out with Adam and Brandi. Grandpa was so excited to see us all. In fact, he stayed up till 4 am with mom and dad visiting. Uhhh it kept steph, brandi, adam and I awake. In the morning the boys headed outside to work, while the girls started packing up boxes and and wrapping fragile items. The day was really long. That night I went back to Issaquah with Jeremy, Morgan, and Stephanie. Mom and dad picked me up from their house on Sunday around 2pm and we headed for home. It's never felt so good to sleep in my bed. Over the weekend I got a terrible headache and back pain that wouldn't go away. It was hard to get over, but I think after sleeping in my own bed last night it felt a lot better. Well that's the weekend in important notes.

The cutest puppy and angel in the world.

This is what happens when a toddler get's off balance.


We were trying to get a good picture. I didn't think I was in it, i thought they were just getting his face, oh well!

I was probably the only one there that was in flip flops and a carhartt.


My little Nephew. Is he not the cutest!?

My carameled apple:)






0 comments: