Thursday, November 6, 2008

Winters Coming - Fall is Leaving

On my way out the door to work- I noticed how unique the sky looked. So I grabbed mom's camera off the table and took it with me. I left about 15 minutes earlier than I normally would and stopped at my favorite spot to view the sunset and longbridge. As I sat there I couldn't help but take in the beauty of this beautiful area I live in. I love Sandpoint so much, it's gorgeous. Anyways so the sun was going down and it was a bit cloudy out. The sky was completely pinkish/orange. I loved it. In the distance of a few of the pictures you can see that the upper elevations have snow in them. Looks like Mom, Dad and I are going to have to start parking the cars up top - Snow is on the way. Winter is almost here. So here are a few photos are took today. Is North Idaho not the most Gorgeous place on earth?




The Fall tree's are few and far between now. The winter cold and wind has come taken all the leaves off the trees. But I was fortunate to catch these few left in the bay area near the tracks. How pretty huh, especially with the pink sky! ohhh I love it.






4 comments:

Adam & Brandi said...

I absolutely love these pictures! AND I'm lovin' all of your post! Way to go D! Some of these pictures look like paintings. Unbelievable!

Adam & Brandi said...

I absolutely love these pictures! AND I'm lovin' all of your post! Way to go D! Some of these pictures look like paintings. Unbelievable!

Adam & Brandi said...

Deanna,

I think you have found a new-found talent! These pictures are beautiful. I, too, love North Idaho. It is so pretty, in all of its seasons.

Adam

alyssa said...

ohhh fall! I miss you and you make me miss home!