Saturday, May 30, 2009

Parking at the Ridge


apparently they didn't teach people in Georgia how to Park!


Hence...The terrible Parking! Does that even look like the attempted to make it in the lines?


I don't think so.


What the..Really? thanks a ton for making me park so far away!

[This post if for Rick really]

I wanted to call Rick so he could come put an Orange Warning sticker on this girls vehicle. She sucks at parking EVERY NIGHT! It's so irritating. But I didn't see it till like 12:55 am when I got home, so I knew Rick would be sleeping. Being the kind friend I am, I decided to not wake him up, make him get out of bed. At least this car is NOT even close to being in 1 spot. crazy. Girls @ the ridge really suck at driving. Ok wait, most girls and most boys, they are all reckless...

1 comments:

Adam & Brandi said...

I think they know how. I think the real issue is that they are so SELF-centered that they just don't care. It was more convenient for them to whip in a parking spot and not worry about how it might, just might, affect somebody else. Selfish, inconsiderate, and ignorant. That's what it is! And, yes, it is very very very common to the ridge, to Retard Ridge. That's right. I said it, and I'll say it again, RETARD RIDGE!!!!

:)
Adam