Monday, March 1, 2010

First [official] Apartment Gathering

Welcome to the party for Matthew Bouse's birthday!



This is me in the kitchen preparing Enchiladas for dinner. Others brought Beans, Jello salad, and juice:)


Everyone arriving. We have way to much fun in the Sandpoint YSA. I truly can call everyone a friend to me. Above is Taylor Rios (Libby) And John Hull (Westmond)


Megan (sunnyside) and I finishing the Jello Salad.


Me, Katie (Libby) and Megan in the kitchen helping with Jello, Enchiladas, and salsa!


Taking a break while the chicken was baking. Others in the background are helping out.


As we were waiting for everyone arrived, everyone took turns playing Rock band.


While the Enchiladas were cooking, we played a couple rounds of scategories. So much fun and so many laughs. This is Rick, Katie and Taylor cheering for the major points their team scored!



These two have to be my two new best friends. This is Rick and Taylor (both from Libby) and I...playing scategories.


After eating Dinner, we gave Matthew his birthday present. This was a shirt we had made for him. It reads, " Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, hate me 'cause I make UH-mazing Pies". The story behind this is Matthew Bouse makes the best pies I've ever had. & I'm not even a pie fan!!! He makes pies frequently for our YSA activities.


Rashelle (Clark Fork) and I lighting the birthday candles on Matthew's cake.


After the birthday cake, we played a couple rounds of the "what if" games. Also known to the Noble family as Who, What, Where, When, Why.


The purpose of the gathering was a movie night. So the group agreed to watch Sandlot. Rick, Taylor, and Ryan have been talking for a week about pushing my twin beds together and laying there. They finally did it while everyone was watching the movie. A few us sat in the spare room chatting while others watched the movie.


Ryan, Rick, and Taylor (Libby)


Socializing and having so much fun:)



For the party I had made a Banana cream pie in case there wasn't enough cake to go around. But there happened to be the perfect amount of cake. We didn't want to pull out the pie if we didn't have too...knowing there wouldn't be enough for all. So when there was enough cake, rick snuck into the kitchen and brought the pie into the spare room covered in paper towels as to not raise in questions. He is so weird! Hah but so funny! It took two trips, one with the pie, two for milk! haha.


The 5 of us shared the entire pie:)


Ryan could not get enough of the pie, he ended up licking the lid! haha
My Banana cream pie once again - a hit!


We devoured the pie.

We went to breakfast at hoot owl first thing in the morning - Only after watching Thursdays episode of American Idol:) I had so much fun this weekend and am so happy with the YSA. The activities have been so much fun! I honestly love each and every person that comes to the activities, who I otherwise would not have come into contact with. We laugh a lot, we play a lot but all in all, we're grateful for each others company to create lasting memories!

1 comments:

~*Staci*Lynne*~ said...

You are so right Deanna!!! YSA had been a blessing in my life as well! The people are amazing, the laughter is almost painful at times because it never stops. The love that is shared at these activities is amazing! Thank you so much for being a part of my life!!! You are a huge part of the YSA and admire you for everything you stand for!!!

~*Staci*~