Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Silverwood Pt 2. (water park)

We finally realized after the train ride that the water park closed in an hour! We had to hurry and strip the kids into their swim suits so they could play awhile. It was so much fun for me to carry David around the children's play area while his mom and dad enjoyed a Lesly float around the lazy river:) He didn't like the water that would dump on his head, so I had to stand over him and take on all the water myself to protect him as he played:) He was a little terrified of the water slides, but I didn't give him much choice and sat him on my lap - and down we went! He loved it when we got to the bottom, but that was soon forgotten by the time we arrived at the top of the slide again! Hannah also loveddddd the water! Stephanie's kids sure are water babies! I didn't see much of Cache and Casen as they were with Jen and Curt when we first got to the water park, and later Casen sat in his stroller while Grandpa played with him!

Overall the kids were so wonderful the whole day, with not too much fussing! Given how long of a day it was, the lines, and the hot sun - they were very well mannered. I suppose it did help that Grandma bought the little ones soft ice cream half way through the day! Thanks Grandma!










0 comments: