Friday, October 29, 2010

Clip from The Social Network

This week I had the opportunity to watch the new movie about Facebook. It's titled the Social Network. Not only was the screen play impeccable, but the acting was incredible. I was so intrigued the entire movie how Mark Zuckerburg and Eduardo Saverin are portrayed. I give this film 9 thumbs up for entertainment value. It is crazy to me how much has gone on between two friends who were sitting in their dorm room, on a Tuesday night, drunk...when the first little inklings to facebook came to mind...the first little idea what is now a multi-million dollar market. The internet world is booming and the phrase "Facebook me" has become very common in society. Today's younger generation struggles to communicate face to face as each individual relies on the virtual world to hold a conversation. The brains behind the facebook operation are so incredibly genius and this film takes you through the journey and history behind not only the dot-com website, but also the lives of those who created the the site. Just thought I might share my thoughts and opinions regarding this movie! I mean after-all I am a fairly credible movie critic with 5 years experience!

0 comments: