Thursday, June 2, 2011

Alaskan HEAT

It has been so warm here at the lodge. Crazy hot weather. We even got sunburns this past week, and it made for some very interesting long coach rides when the a/c wouldn't cool off lower then 84 degrees. Yuck! But regardless, we try to keep our coaches cooled off, that requires leaving our air on, which means this...on a dirt road.
Yeah that's bad. Haha, and the worst part, there is people standing behind the coach that got dusted. I have to wash my work pants everyday or else the are all nasty and dusty. This is one of my trainers leaving the Princess office in Talkeetna, Alaska. So crazy how hot and beautiful it's been up here:) Hope everyone back home is as fortunate as I feel right now with this great weather. My driver tan is sure shaping up quite nicely!

0 comments: