Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Curses


THE GAME THAT CURSES
Last night a couple of Ashtri's friend came over, and we played this game called curses. It was really hilarious. It's like you draw a challege card, and complete the callegenge. You then draw a curses card and give to a player in the game and they have to perform that curse the rest of the game...In the picture i'll post there is a couple curses like talk with your nose plugged everytime you speak, never bend your elbows, when you speak itch your armpits like a gorilla, and a lot more...it was so funny! Then I was so tired that I went to bed, only my dad called me at like 1am and asked me to take him to the airport at 4:20am. haha, so I had to drag my rear out of bed to do that...atleast I know where the airport is now. Well today should be a good day, especially since it's the last day of summer for us here in Rexburg.

Dan and his curse. Talking with an imaginary golf ball


Michael and his on inch arms from an accident. haha (it's a curse)


Talking with his nose plugged...

She can't bend her elbows

0 comments: