Sunday, September 16, 2007

Rockin Randy

Today I woke up at 11am which was really nice, and much needed sleep. Last night was way hectic because there was kind of some drama in my life, which sucked. I'm always so scared of loosing that which makes me happier than I can imagine! So, point being I was up until like 2am. After waking up and talking to Mckenzie, my dad and I went to the car wash with Andrew to wash my car and get the pitch/sap off of the hood and bumper. It was a messy task let me tell you. I did some laundry, had dinner at Stephanie and Andrews, Changed baby Davids diaper, and lighted my mom's birthday candles. When I got back home, Whitney and Mckenzie had put brown paper up on one wall in our living room. It looks way good, and so much better than what I imagined when they said it was the color of cardboard. Anyways then we had this Johnny Cash impersonater come over, whose awesome by the way.... There was like 35 people stuffed in our living room. It was quite fun and I met a lot of new people. Anyways everyone left, and the roommates decided to watch a movie (premonition) but i'm way too tired for that. So here's some pictures from tonight!

This is my roommate Ashtri, from Texas
Mckensie(texas), Ashtri(texas) and I awaiting our guests
Mckensie(TX), Ashtri(TX), Me(ID), and Whitney(WA).
Ashtri and Rockin Randy!

0 comments: