Sunday, September 16, 2007

The Roommates

So went to church this morning. Giovanna didn't get up and go [are we surprised though]. We had planned on having my mom come over and take some pictures of us after we got home, and she wouldn't even get up for that. Kind of frustrating, but oh well...she can do what she wants...It's really windy out today, but that could be a good thing that way I'll get some homework done. I've taken so many online quizzes and stuff, it's annoying already. Hopefully I'll figure out soon, what direction in my life I'm going, so that I can plan ahead. Well that's it, here's our photo shoot!
From Top to bottom L-R (Danni, Whitney,
Mckensie,Deanna, Ashtri)
Ashtri, Mckensie, Deanna, Whitney, Danni
Danni, Whitney, Mckensie, Deanna, Ashtri
Danni, Whitney, Mckensie, Deanna, Ashtri

0 comments: