Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Devotional

I have to make this short because I'm getting ready to head to devotional, but I think I just participated in the best religion class ever. I love my teacher, he has something about him that drives you to listen and soak up everything he says. He's also very humorous which makes the class ten times better than others! He also told us the President Clark (BYUI President) Is trying to make it so that tuesdays are dress up days...where we have to come in our sunday best, all day to classes! Sick, sounds uncomfortable, but he's a man of God and we have to heed to his council...yeah But, I think I got a job. Scuba Steve just called me and told me he thinks he has a job for me. He called the guy and told the guy I was coming in and stuff, so we'll see how it goes. I'm really excited, apparently they'll work around my schedual which would be very nice and everything, hopefully i'll make more than minimum wage though! haha well i'm off to devotional!

0 comments: