Thursday, October 4, 2007

College tests

I took my math test, quite possibly failed. I wrote a paper for my religion class, got 5/20. I'm sick of these stupid assignements I spend absolute hours trying to prepare, then I just fail at them! haha, I have so much math homework to do, atleast 3 different assignements, and I also have a humanities exam due by tomorrow night. Also I have a nutural disasters test to do before midnight on monday! I'M SO SICK OF TESTS! I hate the testing center, and thank goodness only 2 of my classes uses it! haha, well that's it! I just don't like college tests!

My FHE brother striked a little romance with me. It was more annoying than anything. Pissed Del off quite a bit, especially since he wanted to kiss me and touched my face! Haha, yeah but I just decided that I shouldn't hang out with that one brother by myself anymore, in fear i'd encourage him!

That's all the new news, I miss del and love him with all my heart! I wish I could go see him!!!!!

0 comments: