Saturday, September 29, 2007

Catch up on the week

So this last week was extremely busy. I studied really hard Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday so that when Del came on Wednesday I wouldn't have any homework. I spent like 3 hours in the math lab working out problems so that I wouldn't fail my math test. haha.

Del got here on Wednesday, we mainly just lounged around my sisters and my apartment, watched some myth busters, had ice cream...it was good! I LOVE HIM!

Then thursday I had class and I woke him up in the morning so that he could let me in the door. We played tetris on his phone for a long time. Then we drove to a construction site (of a church) and asked if we could use some of their scraps...After my homemaking class [where I made a Banana cream pie and got an A] we went to Idaho falls so that I could get some skirts. The moon was gorgeous when we got back so we decided to go ahead and go out to the st. Anthony sand dunes and have a fire. It was a lot of fun just sitting there and talking about things. When we were done we covered the fire, loaded up, and went the applebees. MmmMmmGood!

Friday I woke up and went to class, and decided to let Del sleep since he had a long day/night ahead of him. I layed down and waited for him to tell me when he had woken up. I showered and went over for breakfast, and we just lounged around again all morning. When I got out of math class, we went out to the dunes again because he wanted to play with his truck. I was REALLY nervous...I had more fun out of the truck then in it. I honestly think thought that it was partially because i have never done any of that kind of stuff in sand before...Next time won't be as bad I don't think! So after peeing my pants like 33984 times, we came back home, did some homework on the quickest route to Laramie, and tried taking a nap. Failed so we went to the bank, had dinner and stephanie and andrews and tried for a little nap again. 2 hours later, he was rejuvenated, and ready to hit the road. I cried for like 20 minutes, and he kept me posted on where he was...i didn't want to distract him too much so I would only txt him back like once or twice. I finally went to bed around like 4am after doing homework and taking an online quiz and slept till noon. I made eggs and now i'm writing here. More pictures!

We're going to miss eachother:(



I love us a lot!


He loves his truck way too much!

I don't know why he
takes random pictures?


He had alot of fun I hope!

The ring he bought me. It
stands for "ILOVEYOU"
and nothing else! ;)

Aww.

This is my favorite!

This is his favorite!

This is us at our happiest times!

0 comments: