Monday, October 8, 2007

FHE Bowling

Tonight we went bowling at the MC. It was alot of fun. I know that I'd be a good bowler if i'd gone more than a grand total of 6 times my whole life. One of the main problems is I don't know which hand to bowl with, left of right! I guess I just do it with whatever hand felt the most comfortable. Our FHE brothers are from apartment 804. I seriously love those boys, they make me laugh. They are Brandon, Will, Paul, Landon, Nate, Kendall. We are going to be doing some fun activities coming up, like pumpkin carving, sledding, snowman making and much much more! I love hanging out with them! Here's some pictures of our evening!


Astri said she wasn't good, but
she schooled me. I was sad :(


Paul (he's engaged), Astri, and I


Kendall, Whit, and Kenzie

0 comments: