Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Spirit

For some reason today feels like a spiritual day, and it's tuesday. I skipped devotional like I always do, but that's only because it's really hot in the building. I have had a lot of late nights lately, and am extremely greatful to be here. Although I'd rather be other places, for some reason I know that I should get an education of some sort. I feel let down at times when people continue to tell me what I can and can't do, but then I realize I should be greatful for the things I am able to do. So my friend showed me this nearer my god to thee song, from the BYU Vocal point group, and it just gives me goose bumps. I truely feel Nearer to my heavenly father here. I hope that someday I'll have someone to share the spirit with in my home while raising a family...I love Del very much, and know that someday, soon-or in the future, he'll come to know the truthfulness of the gospel. I honestly am greatful that he has come to me and is now a major part of my life. I can't wait to be an eternal family...whenever the opportunity comes, and I can't wait to be with the one I love in the gospel that will bless and enrich our lives. This is my favorite hymn, and it's so beautifully displayed through this acapella group! Today is a good day, a very happy day at that! I'm so joyful for the experiences i've been through, and today I've finally realized I should stop complaining and make the most out of my opportunity to be here at BYU-I.

0 comments: