Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Rewind

A lot has happend in the past weeks or so I haven't written. My parent came and went, bringing and taking with them Adam and Brandi. I gave my first college sunday school lesson on sunday, and I was extremly nervous. I failed another math test, and feel I'm not doing anything wrong, i feel i know everything, then when the test comes, i forget everything i've learned. UHH i hate school. Today i had a random though of how fun it'd be to go on the school's navoo trip. I mean, the Europe thing would be way fun, but that is a long distance relationship if i've ever heard of one.

Yesterday was Del and My 10 month anniversary. He wanted to surprise me with flowers, but unfortunatly they went to the wrong apartmen and he had to tell me that they were coming. He said I sounded disappointed when I found out, but really I was honestly thrilled! I'm so happy to have such a caring and thoughtful boyfriend such as him! I appreciate all the kind gestures he does, and the flowers were an amazing addition to random things I love about him. They were quite literally gorgeous! Astri took some pictures of me with them yesterday so i'll post those.



Tonight i'm really going to sit down and work on some homework. I need to get back into the groove of not procratinating. Last night was an exceptiong becuase for FHE we went to the haunted house. I honestly held Astris hand, Whitney's hood, Landon's sweatshirt, or Kendalls arm the whole way. They made the creepiest noises ever!!! Uhh i love haunted houses and it totally was worth the $5 to go! That's it for now, it's time to go have some lunch before my homemaking class!

0 comments: