Saturday, December 15, 2007

FINISHED!

It is such a good feeling to be done with school. All my finals turned out to be realatively easy, and we're all crossing our fingers in hopes that i'll actually pass my math class. You see, our class average was an 63% and our class test score average was a 65%. She was a terrible teacher! I even had a tutor but theres only so much he could cram in an hour. My teacher would have us all twisted up, and then He'd have to go back and reteach everything! I'm sitting at a 69.99% so hopefully I aced my final like i think i did which will bump me up to a passing grade. All my other grades are exceptionally good. Clean checks went good also, i did most all my packing last weekend, so Stephanie and Andrew came and helped me move my stuff to their storage, and clean. We were out of there by 10:45 and then we went to Applebee's and had some dinner! Now i'm officially living with Stephanie and Andrew, and today i'm babysitting!

0 comments: