Monday, March 17, 2008

Garden City, UT (bearlake)



I'm only going to post a couple picture. I had an amazing time, for a more detailed description of the week look at Adam and Brandi's Blog, it tells a lot about our week there. Del and I and our friends arrived late friday night. We went snowmobiling on Saturday, it was a gorgeous day! I enjoyed watching Del play on his new "toy!"

A still of the video I took of Nate, Josh and Del



Josh testing out the sled after taking it off the trailor



The boys starting up the sleds



Nate excited about his NEW sled



My favorite picture of Del. He's jumping the trail

All the sleds of the day, with Nate playing in the Background
(Stephanie, Andrew, Adam, Del, Brandi, Josh)

On sunday we rested, I said goodbye to Del, which was kind of hard but they were in quite a hurry to get out of there as there was a storm coming in...they wanted to beat the snow and make sure they made it home (in order to make it to school the next day.) On monday we went sledding again. Dad, Chris and Matt rented so after picking those sleds up at Funtimes we headed up the mountain. It was snowing and very foggy. Really cold out also which made the day not so pleasant. It was still fun though. I hadn't opened up to the sled though quite yet, I mainly just watched everyone. On tuesday I had some opportunity to try things my brothers were doing, and had a lot of fun climbing some hills, and learning to jump! I love snowmobiling, and would love to go MORE in the future!

0 comments: