Monday, March 17, 2008

Laramie, Wyoming


My parents and I arrived February 8th in the Denver airport where Curt met us. My bags didn't arrive due to some check-in error in Spokane. We visited and had lunch with Curt, Jen and Cache before heading to the bedroom for some well needed naps. Only Cache was ready to get up, and so I got up with him and visited with Jen for awhile. We had a really nice chat, it was really good to catch up! After a DELICIOUS dinner made by Jen and her Wiliam Sonoma cookbook Del arrived to pick me up. It was around 9 that my baggage was finally delivered I think, and then we hit the road. Del surprised me by picking me up in Josh's truch, only he used the "I bought a new truck" phrase. I LOVE THAT TRUCK! Someday Del will get a better one though, and I'll love it more! I met some more of his friends and we had a good time. On saturday the boys went snowmobiling for a little while, and we all met back at Del's place to make speghetti and watch a couple movies. Del showed everyone up with his fudge then before we knew it it was really late! Sunday Del worked and I hung out with Nate and Josh, we went to eat at the Library. Tuesday-Friday kind of sucked, I was at Del's ALL by MYSELF pretty much All day. Sadie came over and we made cupcakes for valentines day too. That night we went to eat at Perkins. It was really funny because Josh was really sick, and he kept eating Jelly packets and the old lady across the resteraunt kept STARRING! It was really annoying. Friday Del got out of school at 2 so we ran some errands. He worked at 5pm, so Joe and Adam and I went to Applebee's. Joe paid for me, it was so nice of him. On saturday Del and I made omletts for Adam and us, and then went for a drive. We found 2 guys that were so stuck in the snow there was no getting them out. Del snapped his tow-rope in the process of trying to pull them out. It didn't helpt that the stupid kid was going forward and del was pulling him the opposite way (oh well). Then we went to the Library for Dinner. Mon-Thurs was boring again. Sadie and I made sugar cookies for the boys this week and Cinnamon rolls too. Thursday night the boys worked on their sleds and trailor for a few hours, then we went to Applebee's for dinner. On friday Del, Nate, Josh and I headed in Josh's truck to Garden City, Utah for the annual Snowmobiling trip. The boys were only staying till sunday so it was going to be a short trip. I had so much fun in Laramie, and now it's really tough on me to be apart from Del! I can't wait to see him this weekend!






0 comments: