Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Maggies' Fish

So since i'm not going to see Maggie this summer, I decided I needed to do something special with her while we were in Seattle, WA last week. Unfortunatly it was raining the day I planned on going to the zoo, so instead we went to the pet-store. Luckily, Morgan and Jeremy gave me permission to buy her...her much awaited fish. [her first pet] She wasn't so much interested in the fish though. More in the dogs and cats! The thing is Jeremy told her that she absolutly was not allowed to purchase a mouse/rat creature. But the first thing she said when we arrived in Pet-Co was "I want a hamster!" haha it was the cutest/funniest thing:)

But we ended up getting her a fish. She wanted to name her fish Goldie, but she didn't like the gold fish. We got her a Betta Fish, and let her pick which one. Then we got her a tank, treasure chest, food, and plants for her new tank. We had so much fun putting it together again. Hopefully she takes really good care of her new pet, so that when I come home in September, I will be able to see Goldie!


1 comments:

Adam & Brandi said...

That's not fair. We've been trying to get Maggie her 1st pet for a while now. I wouldn't consider a puppy a mouse/rat creature. Ahhhhh... --Adam