Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Out with the OLD, in with the NEW

For the passed couple of days i've comtemplated getting my haircut. Although I was very nervous to dye, and cut off my gorgeous long hair. I knew I would never do it if i didn't just wake up and go in. So this morning I called when I got up I called and made an appointment, and asked my mom to come with me! We drove to town and I was so nervous. The lady put my hair in a small ponytail and cut off about 12 inches she said. We donated it to 'locks of love', so some very lucky child will be greatful to recieve such an abundance of hair. So then after awhile of cutting, we put in the highlights. I WAS TERRIFIED THEN! The first time any dye had touched the top of my virgin hair. I sat underneath the head-dyer mahjig thing for awhile and read about Christina Aguilara's new baby and their nursury room. We washed and dryed my hair a 2nd time, and then she styled it. It looked pretty good, but kept feeling and touching my hair. Upon arriving home, I put on some makeup, and had a private photoshoot with myself in the bathroom with the prettiest mirror. It looks good, i'm satisfied. I loved long hair, but the short hair is cute too! Here's the cut! Feel free to tell me what you think!




2 comments:

Adam & Brandi said...

Deanna I love it! Wasn't it different/wierd washing your hair this morning. Oh and brushing it? I think it is adorable!

Adam & Brandi said...

Hot! I love it Deanna. Hopefully you'll grow to like it too. --Adam