Monday, March 31, 2008

Spring Break


A LOVE LIKE OURS

Spring break doesn't feel too much like spring. It's been snowing the past couple days, and i'm just ready for the sun to come out and melt the driveway so we can start backing down. Looks like I'll have to wait a few more days for that to happen though. Del came home last friday night late, so after I got off work on saturday afternoon I ran out to his place and surprised him with my hair. He was pretty shocked but figured that was the surprise since i'd been talking about how I wanted to do it for 3 days, and then suddenly stopped bringing it up haha. He liked it though, he said I look just like me sister Stephanie! After watching a movie and heading home...I decided that the rain should just go away forever. I love rain but I can only handle so much, and the puddles on the highway kind of sucked. Sunday was Easter, so Mom, Dad and I went to sacrament then came home to relax. After a much needed nap I went back over to Del's to watch August Rush with his parents. Such a cute movie, I love it:] Monday I spent the afternoon doing finishing touches on the cabin...awaiting the arrival of our guests the Jacksons. (Refer to previous post) Del came over that night, hung out for a bit, and tuesday he was sleeping early evening so I didn't see him at all that day. Wednesday we took the girls 4wheeling and then thursday we went to CDA all day. Carsons birthday was friday so Del took him to lunch. After lunch we looked at trucks, went to recycled cycle, hauser lake, cabelas and red robin for dinner. Next we stopped by adam and brandi's to see the remaining 2 puppies. They were on their way out the door so we watched a snowmobiling movie adam recieved with a magazine. Around 8:30 we thought they might have gotten caught up at the church so we headed out the door. Not 5 minutes later did Adam call and ask us if we were still there. Whoops:( We took the long way home, going thru priest river, then when getting to sandpoint we went for a drive down by dog beach where we sat and talked for a really long time. Next was a quick stop at schwabs so Del could look at the tires, and then wal*mart so I could pee. After dropping me off at home I REALIZED that was our last day together. It was a long eventful day but I was exhausted. Friday Del came over in the afternoon, and we watched a movie. He fell asleep on the couch and was way too tired for the snowy drive home. At like 3:30 I went upstairs and left him on the couch sleeping. In the morning he woke me up and we made breakfast. Micah and Jake arrived around 1pm that saturday afternoon. Wanting to spend some more time with me (hopefully) he decided the weather might be better if he left sunday morning back to Laramie. Saturday was quite the fun day where I HAD to then say goodbye for good to Del. It was so hard but I think i'm going to make it. I just can't wait to start work up in Alaska! Well that's Del's Spring Break trip home. I miss him now more than ever...It'll be a long 5 months, but I think we can work through the distance.


I wanted pictures of us with my new haircut

Del loves Candid photos (saturday morning after waking me up)

1 comments:

JLynn said...

i really like your new hair. it's so fresh and cute!! curt said the same thing when he saw pics of the new doo, that you look like stephanie. I have never thought that though. You know I've always told Curt that I've always thought you and Curt look the most alike to me. :) we watched August rush the other weekend. it was cute, we really liked it. i'm really excited for you to work in alaska. it will be so fun for you! are you going to be gone the whole summer? we were going up there sometime this summer, after j&m have their new baby boy! baby cache should be walking this summer. emphasis on should. :) he'll be 18 months in August so hopefully you'll see him this summer walking around. :) he is cruising now. he will walk when he wants too. love you!