Sunday, March 30, 2008

Best Friends



Saturday morning Jake, Micah and Brittney came up from Wenatchee/Moscow to visit before I head on my Alaskan Adventure. They arrived around 1pm, so Del and I took them the dubs in the afternoon, then we went up schweitzer to see the view. After a bathroom break we headed back home, where we had hot chocolate and I enjoyed a nice message from Del, while watching Michael Clayton. Del left for good, and it was really hard to let him go and watch him walk out the door. I cried a little but it really helped to have my 3 best friends here to support me...So i got over it very quickly cos I didn't want them to think I was a big baby. Brittney and I stayed up talking until 3 am, and didn't get up sunday morning until around 11am. I made french toast, bacon, and eggs from breakfast. After that we went out side and did some shooting at the ice,and geese. It seems to be a tradition everytime the boys come up. Then brittney curled my hair, and we watched Atonement which was kind of dumb while micah and jake watched I am Legend. After that we went into town, on our way in we stopped by the bottle bay train track crossing and placed a variety of coins. Penny on top of quarter, a few nickles and dimes and then pennies also. After finishing out dinners at Fiesta Bonita we went to check out our coins. We were so lucky too because a train was coming right then, and we were able to try more combinations. Here's some pictures from Sunday afternoon.


Micah shooting stuff

Jake trying to see his shot.

Who says boys can't play dress up?


Brittney and I

Micah and Jake shooting

Placing coins on the tracks:)

The other side of the tracks

Brittney watching the train pass.
The coin the the right of the wheel

Micah and Jake watching the coin crush


waiting to place another coin:)

Brittney and I in front of train

Jake, Me, and Brittney

My best friend

The 4 best friends from Freshman year of High School

2 comments:

Adam & Brandi said...

Shouldn't Del be your best friend?

Anonymous said...

Those "dress up" clothes look like they're mine! I remember getting those trendy flannel coats for Christmas once!