Friday, March 28, 2008

Visit from Jacksons

Ryan, Diana and their 2 daughters Nicole and Erin arrived monday night around 7 after a long day of traveling from Seattle. They stopped in Pullman, WA to look at WSU as Erin is a Junior in High School and begininning to consider colleges. On tuesday morning they convinced me to go skiing with them up scheiwtzer. Boy was that an adventure. I used smaller ski's so it was easier on my knee...I had so much fun, but going down steep hills from the top intimidated me, and I slowed the others down a little. They said it was fine though that it gave the girls an opportunity to sit and rest. After a pretty nasty fall, but bumped my knee and it had had it for the rest of the day. Luckily it held out the entire afternoon! After a quick bite to eat we headed for home to take showers. They came to the decision as a group to stay an extra day. Though it was snowy on Wednesday, Del and I took the girls 4wheeling on our ATV's. The girls only wore sweatshirts and jeans (one in birkenstocks) so they got pretty cold fast. We went up the new eureka developmemnt where Del got stuck, and I did a little big but nothing Del couldn't ride out of. So here are some pictures of the visit with the Jacksons!





0 comments: