Sunday, May 4, 2008

Another Day

Another day out on the trials. We had a lot of fun...more than yesterday I do believe! The things we saw were amazing. I love the rock (structures) out here. It doesn't get much better:) Here's some more pictures from today. Tomorrow I'll spend the majority of the day doing laundry and rounding up the rest of my stuff...Around 8pm Sadie's dad will takes us to Ft. Collins and we'll stay at his girlfriends, where we'll get up WAY early and catch our flights at the Denver Airport, putting us in Anchorage around Noon. I'm so excited, but it's terribly sad to say goodbye to the person I love most...September couldn't come any sooner!

Our Faces are really dirty:)

Nate and I

Nate giving me a hard time

Pretty Rocks

Nate and I riding up the trial!

1 comments:

Stephanie & Andrew Hansen said...

another day on the TRIALS huh! I know that trials are so difficult, but don't forget that that is why we came to this earth...to be tried and tested! Or did you mean TRAILS! MY heck...that makes sense now that I look back at what you were trying to say. You need to go back to college! Hope you made it to Alaska great. Hope you love it. HOPE YOU MISS US! Hope you come back alive. Hope you get some brains while your there too...like know how to spell TRAILS!