Saturday, May 3, 2008

SURPRISE

On april 14th I bought a southwest ticket to come out and see Del before I head up to Alaska, only I never officially told him that I was buying it. The idea came up, but I didn't disclose me purchasing a ticket. I talked to Nate (Del's roommate) And Sadie about coming to pick me up in Denver without him finding out. So last saturday I had him convinced that I worked a double due to the movie theaters managerial problems. When we arrived in Laramie, i was so antzy. We decided to have him meet us Applebee's for dinner. I hid in the bathroom until he arrived, and then walked out. It was the cutest face ever, and I regret not being able to catch it on camera. He was so surprised, & all his friends knew about so i'm surprised he never found out. So now i'm here, and i've been in Laramie for a week, and sadly i'll be gone in 2 days:[ Today Nate, Del and I went riding up a trail called Happy Jack or something. It was a gorgeous day out, perfect for an afternoon ride. Del and I shared Nate's 4-wheeler, and Nate rode Del's new Honda CRF-250x. Plowing through snow, mud, streams...we had a great time! I loved every minute of it. I asked Del to try and find a trail that lead to this amazing mountain or stacked rocks, so he did just that. The pictures that I post are from our hike up the rocks. I was in some flat Vans shoes that were SOAKED all the way through, and Nate and Del in their riding boots. It was funny to watch all 3 of us, not in hiking atire, climb up a rock face. ha-ha-ha good times. Here are some pictures:)


Del's CRF-250x


Check out the Idaho Spud on top! haha (made us laugh)


A rock wedged between two other.
This was a little window looking out.



Del Rock Climbing


0 comments: