Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Transpo Vs. F&B

So we had our first game on July 3rd. We beat F&B 26 to 5. It was a shut out lets just say that. And they still had guts to talk smack. My most memorable moment at the game was Nate Pollard and Matt calling out to me saying that I just needed to wait till we play Bell staff when that too will be a shut out game we'll just be on the opposite end of the spectrum. Every fair call they'd favor with the opposing team to get us all riled up! What a game:) It was so much fun I loved it and I can't wait to play another!
Watching the game

The cheerleaders and I

We love softball games. it's amaing how much improvement the 4 of us went through over the passed couple weeks. The first practice was a disaster haha

The group

Becca and I. I love her:)

Me Playing Catcher for the first 3 innings. After that I moved to 3rd base.

0 comments: