Thursday, July 17, 2008

Anchorage

Last week my phone literally fell apart. I wasn't sure if it was going to make it the 2 weeks before going home. To be honest it scared me the thought of possibly traveling without a phone. Luckily...Andrew has been going through a lot up here and had to fly home for the weekend for some family emergency. Since it was Thursday Kaynie Joy and I had the day off. Therefore we were the ones to drive him the the airport. After running some errands each of us made a large purchase, which is kind of funny. I was able to get a new phone, Kaynie bought a new lap top and Joy bough a Wii! Oh man I love the Wii. I want one so bad-it'd be fun to have at the family reunion next week:) My new phone was sort of hard to get used too. It's the double upgrade of my last one so it's still very similar. I'm starting to love it! I still need to send in the mail in rebate-I can't forget to do that! Now I have a few pictures of a couple different things 1) A trip that Nicole, Kaynie, Joy and I took to Talkeetna at 9pm to pick up employee's after they'd spend all day at Moose Dropping Festival! and 2) Chris, Kaynie and My trip to Anchorage on the Employee shuttle to get our passports. and last but not least 3) a trip to Wasilla with some friends I met from Denali. They worked Bell Staff and were sent up for a week to help out after the accident! I loved hanging out with these 3. They're originally from Blackfoot, ID.

Chris and Hayley

Kaynie and I @ Red Robin for lunch:)

Chris and I


Our Little group

The is what happens when someone doesn't put the oil cap back on. This is also Pat.

Joy wishing she was still a driver!

Kaynie riding jump-seat

Jordan, Justing and I

0 comments: