Saturday, August 16, 2008

Girls Just Want to Have Fun

The passed couple weeks there have been a lot of individuals that have left Mt. McKinley Lodge. Most of them headed back to school. It really makes you pause and realize how many wonderful people you meet. I can't imagine meeting more prefound people in my life. I love every single one of them and am indeed greatful for my opportunity to come up here to Alaska. Here are a few photos from our girls nights. The first one was for Allison. We ate at the mountain view and dressed up a little. The second night was right before Kiara left this last week. We ate at the mountain view again and it was a blast. I'll see Kiara again in Vegas a month or so :]
  • ALLISON'S NIGHT OUT
From Left to Right. Bethanie, Carissa, Andrea, Joy, Allison, Me, Sadie, Nicole, Rebecca

We only could fit 5 to a table. From Left to Right. Nicole, Joy, Me, Lisa, and Sadie
  • KIARA'S NIGHT OUT

Kiara, Hayley, Me, Joy and Nicole

Nicole, Kiara, Joy, and I

1 comments:

Stephanie & Andrew Hansen said...

Looks like a good time. Is that the expensive place? Hope you are saving your money for college?!