Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Bittersweet Goodbyes

I'm so sick of everyone leaving. I hate saying goodbye to those i've come so close too. This summer has really opened my eyes to all the amazing individuals and opportunities out there. What will really be hard on me is when all my international friends leave. I get so close to someone and then they have to leave. Uhhhhh that's terrible. Hopefully the majority of them will all come back next year :)

Carissa And I! We had our moment but I can only hope that we'll both look back and only remember the good ones. It's hard living and working with the ones you love most, and I think we learned that lesson. Things weren't easy here in Alaska. We were tested all the time and I'm so happy that I met these individuals.

From Left to Right ( Becky, Chris, Carissa, Bethanie, Mitch, Nicole, Cathrine, Derek, Sadie, David, Me, Brantly, Andrea, Cody )

Sadie, Brantly, and Carissa are all leaving Thursday :(

The SUITE MATES

I had a blast with all of them these passed few months. I know that we all had our dramatic moment but I couldn't be more greatful for the memories we've shared and our ability to let things go and have a good time. From Left to Right (Carissa, Sadie, Me and Andrea)

*In with the New, Out with the Old*

These are the new roommates standing with Andrea and I. On the Left is Bethanie from Spokane, and on the right of me is Nicole from Deer Park. Below us is Carissa and Sadie, the two that are leaving on thursday. Both making sad faces because they are being replaced.

I LOVE YOU BOTH!
thanks for the good times:]

0 comments: