Friday, October 17, 2008

THE BEST SISTER!

I LOVE YOU STEPHANIE:)
My sister has always taken us great care of me. I always looked up to her growing up, and she has always been there what I needed most. Like getting ready for dances, She was the one I could turn to anytime. Whether it was in the middle of the night when we'd lay awake talking...or for a simple ride home when i'd "purposfully" miss the bus in middle school.

I Never realized how much I'd miss her till she went away to college.

She was the most BEAUTIFUL bride ever!

I couldn't have asked for a more caring and lovely sister. Her and I could pass on twins, which is a good thing because it's her name and signature I used all through high school when I was late or skipped classes. It was much easier than moms.

We've always shared the best of times together. When I was at school I had so much fun visiting her everyday. Whether it was in her office for a couple of hours-or at night when she'd kindly make me dinner. She's the perfect mother & sister!

I LOVE HER DEARLY!

And miss her more than ever!

1 comments:

Stephanie & Andrew Hansen said...

I knew it, I knew it, I knew it! I told you so! I knew that was the problem! Dang I am so good! By the way, that is a really funny post! So sweet, but so funny! You revealed so many secrets from the past! heheheh! I never knew you missed the bus on purpose! heheh! I also knew that you forged my signature. That is SO like you! hehehhe! I fixed your blog for you. You can change the back ground if you want. I think it's cute! What do you think? Call me when you get off work today.