Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Day Two!


We just pulled over to take some pictures...


& decided to climb the guard rail.
I fell in love with the OCEAN!

The Beginning of a Good Adventure:)

The beach

Nicole and I!

The water was cold but considering I swam in Lake Pend Oreille the day before it wasn't all the bad!

Our next stop was the Sea Lion Caves. This is the largest Sea Lion Cave in the WORLD. We didn't really care about spending 10 dollars to go down inside, but we flipped a coin and it chose for us to go down. It was pretty down there, but would have been way cooler had the sea lions actually been in the cave.
Largest Sea Lion Cave in the World
The Sea Lions were laying just outside the cave. There was about 48 of them.
the 3 of us.
Our next stop was the Wild Safari petting zoo or something like that. It was crazy! Joy paid for us to get in which was again VERY sweet of her. When we walked through the gate, there were deer everywhere. Following us trying to see if we had food in our hands. It was crazy.

These were the tigers. So cute.

This is me petting the Panther.

Then we held a baby COUGAR! Awww she was so tame and adorable!

Next there were little goats walking around, and donkeys and peacocks.

This little guy followed me around for awhile. He liked me to scratch his ears.
Trying to find a lighthouse for me to take a picture next too was like finding a needle in a hay-stack. LITERALLY! We stopped at like 3. The first one was small, the second was inside a gate, and the third was closed. But instead we made the most of the windy situation and took a few photos. I couldn't resist climbing down a hill to get a better view of the rock structures out in the ocean.
Nicole and I after climbing down the Hill for a better view.

awww I love nicole!
(this is my favorite picture so far)

We had to stop one more time before it got dark to play on the beach. Nicole and I had a great time letting the wave chase us. Unfortunately for us, we misjudged a few waves that came up on us pretty quick and drenched us from mid-thigh down. Made for a cold rest of the ride!
Joy and I playing. Her toes kept getting cold so I helped keep her out of the water!

I want to go back to the ocean so bad:(

Nicole and I enjoying the scenery!

We stopped again at sunset to take a few more pictures with the rock formations

Nicole and I.

just....the....3...of...us.
stay tuned for days 3-7 or something.








0 comments: