Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The 22

As you know mom and dad arrived back home on Saturday night. Due to their exaution they didn't unload the truck, and instead took a couple days to rest. This morning we all got up and got around and organized a little bit. After unloading the truck I then realized we didn't do enough organizing.


Before Mom and Dad came home



& After they arrived home and unloaded



The Kitchen


what a mess.

We did make sure to take time to have a little fun. In fact when removing the guns from the truck - mom noticed that the 22 was still loaded. Grandpa's theory she said, was to keep his guns all loaded, that way everyone knew they were loaded and ready to go and they'd stay away from them. Mom wanted them empty before putting them in the house, so i had the privilage of 'unloading' the 22.

Me shooting!

My shell!


The grass hole near the middle, close to the boards...that was my target. Actuall that's were my 4 bullets hit. haha, took out the grass :)


My grandpa's gun.


As you notice there are no geese in the bay. They all fled after the first 2 shots. It was the funniest thing - I think I found dad a new Geese eliminator. All he has to do is shoot once and they are gone from the entire bay for awhile.

3 comments:

Stephanie & Andrew Hansen said...

Hahahh! That is funny. All your hard work! Save the good stuff for me. You know what i mean! Love you

Adam & Brandi said...

That's great Deanna! We are so proud of you for taking the time to "welcome" Mom and Dad home to a clean home. I am sure they appreciated it for the couple days that it lasted!!! Hope you can make the trip to Rexburg for Thanksgiving with us! We love you lil' sis.

Adam

The Noble Family said...

The house did look great. I would like to see it after you organize it again. It sucks trying to find places to put everything. You look a little too comfortable holding that gun.Scary.Good luck cleaning. Love ya.