Friday, November 21, 2008

Chic Flick



The other night I splurged when I saw Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2. I rememeber growing up and some of my friends' mom's wouldn't let them read the books as they were too 'suggestive'. I hadn't really thought about the books being good, my parent didn't care what I read really. 3 years ago when I moved her Alyssa invited me over for a movie night. We watched Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 1 and it was awesome. Also we watched Waking Ned Divine which has turned out to be one of my favorite movies! I love it! Man I really need a girls movie night. I miss Sarah, Brittney, Minta, and Alyssa. Oh the good times we had! I wish we would've gotten together a little more but we did what we could I guess. I loved this movie, i even shed a couple tears. Nothing like a much needed chick flick!




0 comments: