Saturday, November 8, 2008

through my eyes.




it's 1 am. and i couldn't sleep. Big surprise I know. You see i was up till about 4am last night. thinking, crying, the works. So i'm really tired tonight but can't sleep :[


today when i got home i curled up in my bed, got out a book, and drank hot cocoa. it couldn't have been a better more comforting feelings. Now that I can't sleep, I decided to write a blog about myself.



1) I'm 19. Still young but most all my friends that are my age, and members are now married, or getting married.



2) I don't regret dropping out of school at all. It's not something I wanted for my life. Going to school to meet guys is not the reason to go to college, no matter who you are. Furthering my education is important, but it's not yet right for me. I need to find my niche.




3) I love customer serivce. I thrive off problem solving. I enjoy leadership and am pretty responsible when it comes to such situations. I also do well at the bottom of the food chain.




4) I have big dreams - low budget.



5) Kayden, Tallon, Trey, Skylar, Cassidy. names i like. they'll probably change.




6) I hate not being able to sleep.




7) I want a victorian home like this someday. Only a different color, & a wrap around porch.





8) I want flowers.


0 comments: