Sunday, November 9, 2008

Water Line- Sage Francis

This is my new favorite song. It's featured on the end of the movie Pride and Glory. This videos main focus is the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, and the falter of the goverments decision to stand-by. Although when i listen to the key lyrics "the waterline is rising, and all we do is stand there" I think of this present time. We have been warned, the flood (perilous times) Is coming and we need to prepare. The waterline is rising, and we can't just stand idle. We need to get up, get moving, and get ready. The waterline IS rising, and we need to do more than just stand there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am the sort of hombre who loves to try brand-new things. Currently I am making my hold solar panels. I'm making it all by myself without the aid of my men. I am utilizing the internet as the only way to acheive that. I saw a really awesome website which explains how to create pv panels and wind generators. The website explains all the steps involved in solar panel construction.

I am not really sure about how accurate the data given there iz. If some people over here who had experience with these things can have a peak and give your feedback in the page it would be great and I'd highly value it, because I truly like solar panel construction.

Tnx for reading this. You people are the best.

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.