Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Time!

At the theater we decorated for christmas. I was out of commission when they did all the lights and everything but I did get to go in and see it. They did it Friday night. Adam and Brandi happened to be up that evening, so we all went in the see the movie Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa. I slept through most all of it due to pain - but it was nice to get out of the house for once in a few days. The theater looks so festive. The boys unscrewed all the overhead light bulbs except 3 so the lobby is compeletly illuminated solely by lights. It so pretty I've never enjoyed working so much. The decorations really add to the seasons mood.
This is my stocking! Aren't they cute, mom and I found them at the Dollar Store!

The giant decorations hanging from the ceiling are amazing!

Wouldn't you just feel "in the christmas spirit" If you walked in here?

Tabitha, Autumn and I.

My high school friend Autumn. She's been a real blessing through this new "single" situation of mine. She's the only one I know that still resides here in Sandpoint, and boy has she been a great friend through it all. So far she's been a really AWESOME addition to the theater. She picked things up so quickly and it's really nice to have somone dependable. I think she'll be a great supervisor, and i'm excited mom took my recommendation! I'm excited to spend the next few months hanging out with Autumn! :)





0 comments: