Saturday, December 27, 2008

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

I'm so mad, i think i've posted this entry like 7 times but my computer is in the worsed condition. I don't know what happed but I think I have too many virus protection systems and they are cancelling eachother out - therefore leaving my computer infected with these little viruses. I'm not sure though. Mom has spent a lot of time working on it which I really appreciate and I think it soon will be up and running again. Anyways, now that it's 2 weeks after christmas I figured I should get on mom and dad's computer to post it before posting a new years entry! Here's Christmas 2008 :D


Santa left me a BLACK BARBIE! haha this was the joke of the night on Christmas Eve, I found it in the stocking box, and santa thought it'd be funny to put it in my stocking!


WII WII! I was so excited when I saw I got my Wii. I could hardly wait to play it. Andrew, Adam and I spent all christmas afternoon and evening playing my games.


Mom got a new range and an overhead microwave...some much needed improvements to the kitchen.


Look who else got a a wii! He'e lauging at me of course because now we both have one! Lucky us, Merry Christmas dad!


I had me wii all set up and ready to play prior to opening presents.

My nephew is the cutest thing in the world. In fact, Stephanie and Andrew got mom this moose that sings "grandma got ran over by a reindeer" while rocking in a chair. David loved to push the button, sit in front of it, move back-and-forth in rocking motions, and at the end repeate BEE-BA-DA-DA" which to him means Merry Christmas!

Grandpa playing with David's piano. He only would play with grandpa though. He'd take it from whoever handed it to him and stand at Grandpa's feet and rub his tummy in a sign language motion and say "peese"

Adam couldn't resist testing the "waters". unfortunatly, he's smart and didn't want chance it. So he just road up and down the bay.


Babysitter Deanna was keeping mischeiveious David busy while mommy and daddy were busy in the kitchen working on Grandma's christmas present.

The finished project! Merry Christmas mom!


0 comments: