Friday, February 13, 2009

Mom has the sweetest daughter


Look mom got something in the mail:D


So sweet


It even came with chocolates!

Today the delivery guy brought mom a special surprise. Stephanie knew she wasn't going to get to see mom for valentines day and is so considerate to think of mom on this holiday. Mom opened the flowers and turned to me "Deanna did you do this?" haha I replied "no mom i'm not that considerate!" I hate valentines day haha. But - Stephanie and Andrew are so sweet. Mom started balling when she read the card that came with the beautiful roses. I took some pictures so that everyone could enjoy mom's flowers from Steph. "Thanks steph - from mom"

1 comments:

Stephanie & Andrew Hansen said...

Thanks for posting these pictures so that I could see what they ended up looking like. So FUN! I didn't even have to ask you to either. What a good girl!