Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines day

Today I replaced the blown speakers in the back of my truck. $100 later i'm glad I didn't put the sub and amp that the salesmen suggested in. You see, I thought it'd be a good idea, then I got to thinking...Why would I spend so much money on putting in such a huge system I could really care less for. I don't really feel the need for it to bump like that. To be honest, it's fine now...and since I am going to Alaska and the truck will sit for 5months might as well save the money and make a payment on the truck. Heck for how much the sub and amp would've costed 4 truck payments:D All around, it was a good afternoon. I'm happy with what I got, and what I didn't get.

1 comments:

JLynn said...

Deanna,

You should check w/ Adam of Jeremy. I had given Adam my little sub that was in the back of my Ranger...it was an amazing little subwoofer. I think there was an amp with it too. I just gave it to Adam, but I think he may have passed it on to Jeremy. If it's just sitting somewhere, maybe they'll let you have it. You shouldn't buy an amp either. I'm sure we have lots of those laying in storage or garages somewhere.

Curt