Monday, April 27, 2009

Roommates:)

So far I have loved my roommates. Each and every one of them is so unique in her own way and it really adds to the apartment vibe. We get along so well, and it makes the stress load of work and school so much easier. It's great to be excited to get home and relax with some of the most wonderful ladies. I'm truly lucky with my roommates this semester, and hope that it continues to be this great:)


Top Left --> Right, Deanna (me), Sasha Zimmerman-Lopez (Missouri), Shontall Ostler (Colorado)
Bottom Left --> Right, Janet Moncada (Illinois), Katie Weigel (Virgina), Breanne Herr (Arizona)

Shontall & I at Dennys this last weekend! So tired for work the next day:)

1 comments:

Adam & Brandi said...

Good room mates make all the difference in a fun college experience!

Adam