Friday, May 15, 2009

FHE

For FHE this past week we went out to the sand dunes in St. Anthony. Only one of our FHE brothers went, so it was up to the girls to get the fire wood, and everything ready to go. I hauled all the wood out from Scuba Steves! When we got there, I had to park on the only rock in sight of course. This was the conversation in my truck while i pulled up on it.

Deanna - " I just want to be like all the guys "
Ashley - " Are we going to get stuck? "
Deanna - " NO WAY! I Still have it in 2... "

Haha it was so funny! The fire was a pain to get going, especially since the guy who was building it didn't really know what he was doing. Finally me and this other girl from Rigby jumped in and took over. It was going in no time at all:) We roasted s'mores!





And of course, we had to put the fire out somehow. All I had was a bucket of water that wasn't really going to go too far, and an ax. So I got thrifty and used my "for sale" sign from my truck to throw sand on. It was out as fast as it was lit. Creative, I know.

0 comments: