Friday, January 8, 2010

Merry Christmas From the Dock On The Bay

So this Christmas, my parents and I were sitting around the house late one night (2 am) thinking about how fast this year has come and went. When I looked out how tired and ridiculous we all looked from a long winter day full of snow, shoveling and plowing ... I realized "we kind of match!" This never happens. I was so excited I told mom and dad that we should take a picture! Not only a picture - but a CHRISTMAS PHOTO, and send it to all who can appreciate how redneck this Christmas picture is. Points to notice - My hair on top of my head, the fact I'm wearing blue workout shorts, over black spandex which match my black and white flannel shirt. Mom's pajamas and the best of all...dad's Santa hat to really tie in the holiday spirit to our photograph. I balanced my camera on top of the TV, set the timer and ran as fast as I could. We took one picture. and this is how it turned out. The next day I took it to the local walmart and had 6 copies made. Merry Christmas from your redneck family in N.Idaho at 2am. The Noble's really know how to party:)


0 comments: