Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Lunch date with Miller

This morning I woke up at 7:45 am to shovel out the cars and the patio for dad since I was going to be gone to town all afternoon. After showering and getting ready I met up with Steve Lee who lives a mile up the road - and we drove to town. We wanted to take Miller (an old high school teacher and friend) lunch. First we went to the high school, and met up with miller to find out when her prep was - and what she wanted to eat.



Stephen and I have been friends since Senior year. He was elected Pep Club (07) president, and I was elected Vice President. He is one of the few people I've kept close contact with since graduating from Sandpoint High School. We even walked together in graduation. We had so many fun activities and assemblies that we planned together - and to be honest I don't think the school spirit has been the same since. After chatting with Miller for about 45 minutes, Autumn came and met up with us.



Little did we know - we would be wearing the same thing! So surprising. Since I went to town and 9:30 am, there is no way we could have coordinated matching outfits! What a pleasant coincidence:) It's kind of weird how our minds work - we finish each others sentences, and now we match without even planning too:) LOVE IT! After Autumn arrived we went to Joel (Mexican food, so delicious) for lunch. Took it back to the high school to have lunch with Miller.



Me, Miller, and Autumn! Man I kind of miss the good ol' days. But I'm happy I'm not still in High School:)


Miller is still Pep Club advisor. And she took the idea Stephen and I had senior year of using the Bulldog mascot costume, and someone dressed as an elf and charge for spirit pictures. This costume was made the NIGHT before our friend had to wear it - in 2006. Crazy that it's still around, Nick Hawkins - here is your mom's holiday contribution at Sandpoint High School.

0 comments: