Saturday, December 12, 2009

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow


Since I have been cooped up in the house the past few days, I decided to go outside and have some fun. So I got ready for the day, put on a jacket and headed to the beach. Well - not really the beach, but the waterfront. It began to snow this afternoon, I am so excited:) It's not the first snow fall, but there is hope that this time it will accumulate and at least stay longer than a 12 hours. So, back to the story - I have a new camera (thanks to my brother Adam) so I figured it'd be a perfect time to test it out and see how the pictures turned out:)


You'd think we were ready for summer or something?


Bodie had an absolute blast playing with me.

See it's starting to stick! Sorry dad:)



A chair dad assumes blew off someones dock this fall - and is now frozen in the bay. Makes me laugh...if I had someone with me it would have been fun get a picture sitting in it.


I took the time to write I LOVE YOU in the snow over the ice. It probably wont last long.


Yayyy snow:)


I forgot to wear my gloves, so my hands were literally frozen when I got done taking pictures. It's hard to tell though. They were more pink then my sweatshirt:)


Bodie loved playing outside with me...I have promised him that I will enjoy the season a little bit more this year:) Time to break out the cocoa maker!

0 comments: