Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Tire/Brake Nightmare

Here is the jist of the story. I had a squealing noise coming from my tire so I took it to the tire store. They said it was time for new front brakes...I told the guy that I needed my truck to get home after work at 1am, so I couldn't do it that night (at 4:30) HE SAID IT'D BE DONE BEFORE CLOSING THAT NIGHT. So - I called him back and said "okay, go ahead and replace them and call me when you finish and I'll swing over from he movie theater and pick it up!" Well 6:30 rolled around, and I still hadn't heard from them...Knowing they close soon, I called over there to see if it was nearly ready, and no answer...they close at 6. So dad had to come to town to get mom so that I could keep her car. I called this morning and apparently it was the assistant manager who guaranteed me it'd be done - and didn't call. I explained to him how frustrated I was that I didn't have a ride, and that when I pick it up at 3:30 (today) my bill better not be full price for the inconvenience. It wouldn't have been as bad if he didn't guarantee me over the phone that it would be done that night for me to pick it up - and then not call. And they HAD THE ONLY KEYS TO MY TRUCK LOCKED INSIDE! Therefore - I'm so mad at les schwabs and they will forever rotate and balance my tires that they claim aren't theirs - which they are - just because they poked a thorn in the wrong persons side... hhahahaha dad said they'll probably just take $50 off my bill, but hey that's better than nothing:)

2 comments:

Stephanie & Andrew Hansen said...

I don't think it's really that BIG of a deal! It'll be ok. I am sure dad didn't mind picking mom up. At least you made it home! huh? Chill out! (As Andrew always says!)

Anonymous said...

Hey there. I'm absolutely loving your blog, I just stumbled across it. I will definitely be following!

Feel free to check out mine, I think you'd especially love it.

www.theboyfriendshopper.blogspot.com