Thursday, June 10, 2010

Esmée Denters - Outta Here

This past week has been great:) So much to be grateful for! I am not lieing when I say that love songs no longer make me sick, pictures of the past few months no longer make me sad, and it is FINALLY the last thing on my mind (if it's even on my mind at all) Coming to terms and growing up to realize that I'm not a princess, and life isn't a fairytale has really been a good thing for me! There's beauty in the plan, and I'm confident in saying - It's in the past, and I'm done done done playing little boys games!

I was able to sign a form saying that I'm willing to move out whenever they find a renter for my apartment. The exciting thing in this is NOT to have roommates (aka: Mom and Dad) but to save save save the next few months for school. I really hope to not have to have a job while attending school in Rexburg! Being more goal oriented has truly helped me see what I want so clearly, and go for it! So moving out - or back into Mom and Dads actually - is the first step for me.

Also this week I was able to find some personal growth and answers to things I have been concerned about, questioning, felt uneasy about, and what not. Things are falling into place like a puzzle, and it feels good. I also had the opportunity (in my rare but spare time) to write 8, yes count them, 8 missionaries! How awesome it felt to be able to sit down and just put some things down on paper. I will have those in the mail tomorrow!

Lastly, I have faith that my "someday" will come. I pray that it's not anytime in the near future as I have a lot of cruises I could go on with Dad!

So things to look forward to:

1. Hanging out with Rick Curtiss, and Bob tomorrow!
2. Taking Arielle to the Dive downtown with YSA for her 20th birthday
3. Camp out on Lake Coeur D'Alene this weekend
4. David Archuleta next weekend
5. Jeremy and Morgan visiting in a few weeks.
6. My birthday in 18 days
7. crush crush crush
8. Rexburg asap.
9. Family Reunion
10. Did I mention my 21st Birthday in 18 days!?